CATEGORY: New York
Agency, Anti-Trust and You 5 Hour Continuing Education
Course Access: 365 days access
Agency, Anti-trust, and You – 5 Hours
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Learn agency and anti-trust laws currently implemented.
- Distinguish between the customer and client and be able to work with each accordingly.
- Create different dialogues for use with either the customer or client.
- Discuss with and educate the public regarding the choices to be made in a real estate transaction.
- Become familiar with the necessary agency and disclosure forms.
- Develop a plan of action to prevent anti-trust violations.
- Evaluate their current working relationships with other companies to be certain that anti-trust laws are not being violated.