This bundle includes:
30 Hour Remedial/Gap Course
30 Hour eBook
Realty Institute has taken our 75 years of teaching and training experience in Real Estate into the virtual world as Online Classes become more popular and convenient. The same teams of instructors who developed, wrote, and produced the widely acclaimed 22.5 hrs of continuing education available now, have completed the 30-hour Gap/Remedial course. All of our courses adhere to the strict standards of New York Dept. of State and ARELLO (Association of Real Estate License Law Officials) and are fully accredited by both.
Effective July 1, 2008 the following changes have been made by the Dept. of State regarding qualifications for real estate licenses: Qualifying Courses Salesperson: Courses have increased from 45 hours to 75 hours. A salesperson applicant will be required to show proof of completing 75 hours of approved education. Those salesperson applicants who completed the 45 hour salesperson course prior to July 1, 2008 may complete the additional 30 hour qualifying course to satisfy the 75 hour requirement.
Broker: A broker applicant will be required to show proof of completing 120 hours of approved education. Broker applicants will be required to show proof of completing the 45 hour salesperson course, the 30 hour remedial course and the 45 hour broker course OR the 75 salesperson course and the 45 hour broker course.
Course Details: PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE
· There are 11 subjects and it will take 30 hours to complete the course.
· Each subject is broken down into sections. At the end of each section, there are some multiple-choice questions. If you get the answer wrong you will re-answer the question. You do not have to re-read the material or go back to the beginning of the section.
· The course is available 24/7 and you will have one year to complete it.
· It can be accessed from any computer.
· This is a self-contained course which does not require a textbook. However, Realty Institute has an “ebook” which can be purchased and printed on your printer. It covers all of the chapters and sections and is an excellent study guide.
· Upon completion of all subjects, you will print your entrance exam certificate. This must be presented when you take your final exam.
· You are required to take a live-proctored final exam at an approved proctoring site. The proctoring fee is the responsibility of the student at the time they take the exam.
· It is a 50-question multiple-choice exam and a grade of 65% is passing. You will have 2 hours to complete the exam.
· Approved exam locations can be accessed through our home page under “links and information”.
· You must make an appointment directly with the location of your choice.
· Upon passing the exam your certificate will be mailed to you. This usually takes approximately 2 weeks.
· You can schedule your state exam immediately.
· There are no refunds or credits.
· For technical support ONLY, call (718) 275-0003
· To get questions answered by one of our approved instructors, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an answer before the close of business the next day, Monday to Friday, which is not a holiday.
To contact The New York State, Division of Licensing Services:
Email: eAccessNY@dos.state.ny.us (include your daytime phone number in your e-mail message)
Phone: Customer Service phone number is (518) 474-4429 and the hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm and 2:00pm-4:45pm.
Fax: Fax number is (518) 473-6648.
Mail: Mailing address is as follows:
NYS Department of State
Division of Licensing Services
P.O. Box 22001
Albany, NY 12201-2001