Recognizing and Understanding Environmental Concerns – 3 Hours
Upon completion of this course the student will:
- Be able to recognize the extent of environmental concerns in our everyday world.
- Learn the different elements that contribute to our environmental concerns.
- Become familiar with the governmental agencies that regulate our laws.
- Be prepared to assist the public in creating eco friendly environments.
- Be able to distinguish between natural and man made environmental issues.
- Better understand what contributes to and how to slow down global warming.